How do I call the police department?
To call the Myrtle Beach Police Department in a non-emergency situation, you contact (843) 918-1382.

Where is the police department?
The Ted C. Collins Law Enforcement Center is located at 1101 North Oak Street.

How do I file a police report?
To file a police report you can either contact the police department and have an officer respond to your home or you can come to the police department and make a report.

How do I obtain a police report?
Public copies of incident reports are available free of charge online by visiting the Services tab at the top of page or by visiting the Records Department, Monday through Friday, 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM, at 1101 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577.

How do I find out if my family member or if a friend is in the Myrtle Beach Detention Center?
In order to find out if a family member or friend is in the Myrtle Beach Detention Center you need to call (843) 918-1088.

How do I find out if I have a city bench warrant?
Contact the Myrtle Beach Municipal Court at (843) 918-1356.

How do I find out if I am located within the city limits?
You can see a PDF map of the city limits by visiting the City of Myrtle Beach website at www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com or the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce has printed maps available located at 1200 North Oak Street or by calling (843) 626-7444.

What if I have a question that’s not answered here?
You can contact the Myrtle Beach Police Department at (843) 918-1382 or askacop@cityofmyrtlebeach.com.