During the Memorial Day holiday weekend entry to the Myrtle Beach International Airport after 9:00 PM will be limited due to a traffic diversion route which will impact the area surrounding the airport. All airport passengers and those individuals picking up or dropping off passengers must access the airport as follows:
- Use the Harrelson Boulevard exit off of 17 Bypass North only.
- Harrelson Boulevard to Jetport Road (main entrance).
- Airport passengers coming south on 17 Bypass must turn around at the next available intersection to enter at the Harrelson Boulevard entrance from US 17 Bypass North.
- Jetport Road to south Harrelson Boulevard
- Harrelson Boulevard south to South Kings Highway
- Visitors traveling to the north city limits or the North Myrtle Beach area will take South Kings Highway to Farrow Parkway or 544 to 17 Bypass North.
For More Information, please email us at MDW@cityofmyrtlebeach.com.